Looking for something else your Star Wars-crazed SO or child wants for Christmas? Check out the Monopoly: Star Wars The Mandalorian edition on Amazon for only $20!
Buyer beware though. Right now, Amazon isn’t promising delivery in time for Christmas on this board game, but if that person has an upcoming birthday in January, February, March this would be a steal to stash away if it doesn’t come in until January.
This board game is regulary $41.99 so on sale for only $20, you save more than 50% on this game.
Here are some quick facts about this new version of Monopoly:
- INSPIRED BY THE MANDALORIAN TV SERIES: This Monopoly: Star Wars The Mandalorian edition board game is inspired by season 2 of The Mandalorian live-action TV series on Disney Plus
- MONOPOLY TOKENS: Fans can play as a favorite character from the series: The Mandalorian, Bo-Katan Kryze, Ahsoka Tano, or Boba Fett. Each character has a special ability depicted on their Character card
- PROTECT GROGU: If a player passes or lands on the same space as Grogu (the character affectionately referred to by fans as “Baby Yoda”), they take his token and can use their character’s ability plus Grogu’s unique ability
- BATTLE IMPERIAL ENEMIES: The game includes Stormtrooper, Dark Trooper, and Moff Gideon enemy tokens that can change gameplay and lead to battles. If an Imperial enemy gets Grogu, the game’s over
- BOARD GAME FOR STAR WARS FANS: The Star Wars The Mandalorian edition of the Monopoly board game is a fun game for families, teens, and kids ages 8 and up. It’s a great game for a family game night
If you have some other “younger” Disney/Pixar fans in your household there are some other versions that are expected to arrive by Christmas including:
There are lots of fun Monopoly board game options if you and your family is board with the original version to spice up family game night!