If you are anything like me, you need a new pair of winter gloves every year! I frequently lose one (or both), rip up one of the fingers, or forget where I left them after the snow finally stops in late March here in Colorado.
A good pair of warm gloves for the season is a must and makes for the perfect stocking-stuffer! I came across this pair of Sherpa fleece Gordon eTip gloves from The North Face that are heavily discounted only $16.73 (Regularly $35–save 52%).
Here are the ‘specs’ on these gloves from the REI Outlet:
“With sweater fleece softness, nylon reinforcements and touch-screen compatibility, The North Face Gordon Etip gloves are designed for warmth, comfort and functionality in the backcountry.”
- Comfortable sweater Sherpa fleece construction with nylon Taslan® over knuckles and fingers for added durability
- U|R® Powered soft shell fabric on palms and Etip™ functionality give you 5-finger touch-screen capability
- 5 Dimensional Fit™ uses 5 measurements of the hand to construct gloves with an accurate and consistent fit
- Radiametric Articulation™ improves warmth and blood flow to your fingers by mirroring the natural relaxed curve of the hand
- Silicone grip patterns on the palms keep your gadgets from slipping out of your hand
These are perfect for winter hiking during cold months and probably keeps your hands nice and toasty when you are scraping ice off your windshields on cold mornings.
Local Ship-to-Store options with Curbside Pickup makes this deal even better with Free Shipping if you have a favorite REI store in your area.
Standard shipping is $5.99 over if your order is over $50, your order qualifies for free shipping. Offer valid through 12/6/2021 while supplies last.